Commercial Lead Hematology & Lung Cancer (Senior Manager)
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world.
At Pfizer Oncology, we are committed to advancing transformative medicines wherever we can make a profound difference on the lives of patients. Today, Pfizer Oncology has an industry-leading portfolio of more than twenty approved cancer medicines including breast, kidney, lung, hematology and biosimilars. We also have one of the deepest oncology pipelines with several assets in mid to late-stage development across these tumor areas.
About our role
Our new Commercial Lead (Senior Manager) will be a member of the Oncology Leadership Team and leads the Hematology & Lung Cancer franchise. This role is a great opportunity for a strong leader to shape and define the strategies for an important part of our Oncology business. This leader also leads a team of partnership managers with a noncommercial focus on patient programs. The group’s priorities are to collaborate with national institutes involved in oncology & implement patient services in hospitals.
- Leading the commercial Hemato-Oncology (HEM) & Lung Cancer franchise, with full budget responsibility, including two marketers, two patient experience managers, one assistant and two Key Account Manager (KAMs). Within the franchise you will also lead our Strategic Partnership Manager and Patient Program Manager.
- Strategic planning of the HEM/Lung franchise and preparation of tailored strategies.
- Product portfolio and life cycle management ensuring a Patients-First approach.
- In-depth market and competitive analysis (national, international).
- Identify opportunities for continues improvement in the commercial HEM/Lung team and go-to-market model incl. digital channels.
- Identify opportunities for continues improvement in organization and go-to-market model.
- Establishment and maintenance of a broad network of opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Uphold and model Pfizer values, and use visible and inspirational leadership.
- Education: university degree in science or economics (MBA preferred)
- Work experience: >5 years’ experience in similar positions within oncology, line management experience, digital experience
- Knowledge: deep understanding of the hematology and/or lung cancer landscape
- Competencies: project management, cross-functional collaboration, p&l management, digital tools management, innovative
- Company values: Excellence, Equity, Courage & Joy.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
You will become part of an inspiring corporate culture focusing on people and innovation. Pfizer takes care of you by making sure your working environment, conditions and benefits are good. In addition to the efforts we expect from you, there will room for growth, development and time and attention for relaxation. For example, during the year we organize various sports activities, drinks and voluntary work during working hours / Pfizer4All. You can get in touch with all your other colleagues in a relaxed way.
Sounds like you and have you decided to respond? We are interested in you and invite you to submit your application via the application button below.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Mkt & Sales/Commercial Bus