Deployment Lead EMEA
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives. Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Any Pfizer site in Europe
Integrated Manufacturing Excellence (IMEx) is a PGS-wide effort to design, implement, and sustain a Pfizer production system, with an objective to reach world class manufacturing practices and performance across the PGS network
What you can expect:
- This role is responsible for leading IMEx deployments at sites, including preparing sites for IMEx installations, helping build capabilities across site teams (inclusive of lean & six sigma), troubleshooting challenges, and monitoring and measuring success of deployments
- The incumbent will be the main point of contact for their site leadership teams, helping their sites understand IMEx approach and value and provide coaching, guidance and implementation support throughout deployment.
- Ensure successful installation of IMEx according to IMEx operating standards and standard deployment approach.
- Oversee installation and continuous improvement of IMEx ecosystems at designated plants; Deliver full integration betweenIMEx ecosystems and elements
- Conduct IMEx value analysis, planning and training of site leadership team. Work closely with site leadership to explain IMEx impact and approach, troubleshoot issues and engage stakeholders on key decisions
- Support IMEx sites during rollout as needed.
- Provide input to the IMEx design and refine efforts based on site feedback; Work to ensure consistency with other sites on the IMEx deployment approach
- Provide change management guidance and coaching within installation & transition to the Pfizer production system (IMEx)
- Deploy Network Excellence methodologies as appropriate (specifically Lean and Six Sigma deployment tools, methodology and programs).
- Build new capabilities in the areas operational excellence across the plant network (M1, M2, 5S, Standard Work, etc.) in alignment with IMEX & standards.
- Responsible to develop next generation of Six Sigma & Lean Master Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts, etc.
- Support PGS Zero defects strategy through relentless process robustness focus (including the holistic investigation program).
- Strategize and deploy Standard Network Approaches (SNA) at sites to drive value, build capabilities, and support the achievement of the PGS Fundamental Value Proposition (cost, supply and quality). Provide ongoing coaching and implementation support to sites before, during and after SNA deployments.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or BS degree in a Technical or Business field with 10+ years of relevant experience; Master degree in business administration or technical discipline a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience in production systems and/or deployment methods (examples such as production system installations, helping build capabilities across site teams, troubleshooting challenges, and monitoring and measuring success of deployments)
- Real experience in process excellence and performance improvement tools, techniques and concepts; Lean and Six Sigma green belt minimum, black belt desirable; lean operating model inclusive of 5S, Kaizen, waste reduction, etc.
- Proven experience in coaching and influencing senior leaders; collaboration across various levels of the organization and reaching alignment on goals, targets, etc.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing or an understanding of pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills to enable interactions at various levels in the organization; Ability to facilitate complex, technical training and workshops
- Strong proficiency in Excel analytics and PowerPoint materials geared for senior site audiences
- Fluency in English required
- Ability to travel regionally 50% of year with a potential for increase during specific times or events
We offer you:
- The chance to be member of a successful team at one of our most innovative production sites
- Competitive compensation package and benefits Diverse career and development opportunities
- Being part of a local as well as international team
- A great company culture