Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world. Possible location: Capelle aan den IJssel
About the role
You will be relied on by the company to monitor its drug, biologics and medical devices surveillance program. This will include intake, evaluation and processing of the adverse reports received. You will support the clinical trial as well as the post marketing activities. As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing important deliverables on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will make it easy to manage difficult issues and help in establishing consensus between teams. It is your dedication and hard work that will make it possible for Pfizer’s customers and patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them.
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Provide oversight, team mentoring on case handling aspects, data extraction and analyses and conduct follow-up activities.
- Act as subject matter expert and liaise with key partners regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation.
- Review, analyze, prepare, and complete safety-related reports within scope to determine the safety profile of Pfizer's products and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Review processed cases to verify accuracy, consistency and compliance with process requirements, and review case data for special scenarios.
- Manage, where applicable, safety resources in the local team.
- Provide specific pharmacovigilance or product knowledge and experience, as required by the business, and mentor colleagues accordingly.
- Develop and maintain advanced knowledge of all products within the Pfizer portfolio.
- Develop and maintain expertise of all assigned products, of applicable corporate policies.
- Design and oversee the tracking of applicable safety metrics.
- Manage project and process management meeting established deadlines.
- This is an individual contributor role
- For this position we do not offer relocation.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical sciences or other related scientific field
- Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Solid knowledge of global regulations and guidelines for drug development
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with management of performance metrics.
- Ability to make decisions independently in both routine case processing and unique and/or complex situations, and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact
- Good understanding of current computer software and databases.
- Languages: Fluent Dutch and English
What do we offer?
Pfizer has a pipeline full of innovative medicines for a variety of conditions. As a Pfizer colleague, you'll have the opportunity to maximize the impact of medicines for patients in a variety of ways. In short, you make a real difference.
We are always looking for top talent. We believe you will never stop learning and there will always be a new opportunity for your development. That is why we have broad opportunities in the Dutch organization. There are regular opportunities for training or to gain experience in a different field or even advancement to an international position.
A culture where you can be yourself
We are a large, international organization with people from all over the world. At Pfizer everyone should be able to be themselves, that's what we strive for and live by.
At Pfizer, we know that if you really want to make an impact on people's lives, it's important that your people are at their best. That's why we offer our colleagues good working conditions, such as an appropriate salary and opportunities to work from home. Working a lot of overtime is not the norm for us. We also believe that work and having fun should go hand in hand. That's why, for example, you can participate in all kinds of activities outside of work.
Are you interested?
Do you know enough and have you decided to respond? We are curious about you and invite you to submit your application via the apply button below. You don't have to worry about a deadline to respond. We keep looking until we have found the right candidate for this position. Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.