Senior Medical Lead Vaccines (NL)
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world
We are looking for a Senior Medical Lead Vaccines for our location in The Netherlands, Capelle aan den IJssel. In this position you work in in close collaboration with the Vaccines Medical Adviser and you report to the Sr. Medical Lead – Vaccines Western Europe.
As our Senior Medical Lead Vaccines you are mainly responsible to driving value growth of Pfizer Vaccines in The Netherlands. In this position, through interaction with internal and external stakeholders, your focus is to establish the role for assigned products in the health care system. This includes not only the data on the products but also the medical environment in which the products are or could be used.
This is what you can look forward to:
- Identifying possibilities and relevant activities to drive business. This includes developing and maintaining a strong network with Health Care Professionals and other relevant external stakeholders such as Key Opinion Leaders and medical societies
- Ensuring correct wording in SPC and other documents in collaboration with regulatory department
- Providing medical/scientific expertise for formulary applications, HTA assessments and tender processes
- Making the annual medical plan based on identified needs, and in line with country and International Developed Markets (IDM) strategies, taking into account product life cycle and providing budgeting of scientific projects
- Actively participate in the Medical Affairs team and relevant meetings and projects at the IDM-level in order to be updated on the current development of the therapeutic area and influence and contribute to future development
- Building strategic partnerships with internal collaborators, specifically Patient&Health Impact/Market Access/Health Outcomes, Brand Managers, and the IDM and Global Vaccines teams
- Providing highly innovative solutions, and routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
For this position, we offer a temporary contract for 12 months.
What you offer:
- Medical Doctor or other relevant Academic degree with good scientific and/or clinical skills
- 4-6 years as medical advisor with clinical or scientific knowledge
- Clinical trial or research experience
- Additional specialized knowledge within relevant therapeutic area
- Independence and ability to work in an international setting in a matrix organization
- Performance driven with professional demeanor and strong team-work ability
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to travel
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Dutch
For this position, we do not offer relocation.
Of course we offer excellent working conditions with flexible working hours. And in addition to the efforts we expect from you, there is also plenty of time and attention for relaxation. For example, during the year we organize various sports activities, drinks and voluntary work during working hours / Pfizer4All. You can get in touch with all your other colleagues in a relaxed way.
Sounds like you and have you decided to respond? We are interested in you and invite you to submit your application via the application button below
Selected candidates who would be based in The Netherlands must have the authorization to live and work in The Netherlands
We do not respond to requests from recruitment agencies
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.