Site Relationship Partner
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world.
About our role
The Site Relationship Partner is the main Pfizer point of contact for investigative sites, responsible for building and retaining relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of studies. The Site Relationship Partner is the “face of Pfizer” and therefore accountable for ensuring that sites receive necessary support and engagement, issues are resolved, and Pfizer’s reputation is that of “Partner of Choice.” The Site Relationship Partner proactively collaborates and provides local intelligence to country outreach surveys, targeted sites strategies, study design, and Pfizer pipeline opportunities. The Site Relationship Partner is accountable for study start-up, activation, and execution to the plan for selected sites. In addition to being the main point of contact, the Site Relationship Partner will help coordinate with other roles and functions that will interface with selected sites, thereby, simplifying site Pfizer communications and enhancing overall visibility into and confidence of quality of site-level activities.
- Responsible for site relationship building and management
- Responsible for proactively providing local intelligence during feasibility process
- Accountable for study start-up, activation, and execution to plan for assigned sites
- Responsible for CRO and Study Management Interface
- A scientific or technical degree in the healthcare area is preferred along with extensive knowledge of clinical trial methodology.
- In general, candidates for this job would hold the following levels of education/experience: BS/BSc/MS/MSc or equivalent + 5 years of clinical research experience and/or quality management experience.
- Fluent communication in Dutch and English.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for applicable countries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of site intelligence at country/cluster level in support of site recommendation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and the drug development process, related to monitoring clinical trials, GCP, FDA, or country-specific regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated success in prior scientific/technical/administrative roles.
- Demonstrated experience in site activation.
- Demonstrated networking and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and cross-functional processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside of the organization.
Our company values
Excellence, Courage, Equity & Joy
What do we offer?
Pfizer has a pipeline full of innovative medicines for a variety of conditions. As a Pfizer colleague, you'll have the opportunity to maximize the impact of medicines for patients in a variety of ways. In short, you make a real difference.
We are always looking for top talent. We believe you will never stop learning and there will always be a new opportunity for your development. That is why we have broad opportunities in the Dutch organization. There are regular opportunities for training or to gain experience in a different field or even advancement to an international position.
A culture where you can be yourself
We are a large, international organization with people from all over the world. At Pfizer everyone should be able to be themselves, that's what we strive for and live by.
At Pfizer, we know that if you really want to make an impact on people's lives, it's important that your people are at their best. That's why we offer our colleagues good working conditions, such as an appropriate salary and opportunities to work from home. Working a lot of overtime is not the norm for us. We also believe that work and having fun should go hand in hand. That's why, for example, you can participate in all kinds of activities outside of work.
Are you interested?
Do you know enough and have you decided to respond? We are curious about you and invite you to submit your application via the apply button below. You don't have to worry about a deadline to respond. We keep looking until we have found the right candidate for this position.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.