Strategic Partnership Manager
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world.
The Inflammation and Immunology (I&I) Pfizer business has one of the leading portfolios in the company which includes the products in the areas of rheumatoid arthritis, gastroenterology and dermatology. I&I business has one of the strongest pipelines in respective areas. Due to our vision on exciting breakthroughs that changes patients’ lives we are looking for a Partnership Manager within the Dutch I&I team. We need a professional who will be a highly motivated to continue a development of innovative partnerships with the key customers in the areas of e-health solutions, portfolio management opportunities, precision medicine, value-based healthcare outcomes and digital solutions in patient data management. We need a person with a strong passion to innovation in patient care and new treatment solutions delivery to the customers.
About our role
The Partnership Manager will have key expertise in partnership project management and will be an expert in the domain of digital healthcare solutions, innovation in healthcare, hospital segment operations and needs and patient individualized care approaches. As a support member of the cross-functional team in the Netherlands you will deliver project management support both internally and externally to ensure that the short and long term business goals are achieved and the interests of the customer and Pfizer are safeguarded
- Lead development and implementation of Strategic Partnership Plans for Pfizer Netherlands Inflammation and Immunology business unit.
- Identification of the new market opportunities and share the customer insights proactively with the internal key stakeholders.
- Start, implement and follow-up specific partnership projects that have been approved by the I&I Leadership Team.
- Active monitoring of developments in the healthcare environment including patient value-based solutions, healthcare data management programs, precision medicine programs, AI healthcare projects specifically with regard to relevant I&I products and accounts.
- Coordinate with local and regional colleagues for customer oriented innovative activities/programs to ensure strong external stakeholder and customer engagement.
- Education: higher
- Work experience: experience in the relevant area
- Knowledge: pharmaceutical market, digital tools and latest development in AI and ML, marketing tools, financial analysis and networking
- Competencies: project management, cross-functional collaboration, digital tools and data management, innovation approaches implementation
- Company values: Excellence, Equity, Courage & Joy
- Excellent communication in Dutch and English.
Wij zoeken mensen met idealen, dromen en lef
You will become part of an inspiring corporate culture focusing on people and innovation. Pfizer takes care of you by making sure your working environment, conditions and benefits are good. In addition to the efforts we expect from you, there will room for growth, development and time and attention for relaxation. For example, during the year we organize various sports activities, drinks and voluntary work during working hours / Pfizer4All. You can get in touch with all your other colleagues in a relaxed way.
Sounds like you and have you decided to respond? We are interested in you and invite you to submit your application via the application button.