Supply Chain Quality Specialist
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world. That’s why our newly launched business, Upjohn, leverages the strengths at the core of who we are: an entrepreneurial mindset and a sense of purpose.
For the Upjohn business unit we are looking for a Supply Chain Quality Specialist in the role of the Responsible Person (RP) to oversee all wholesale-related activities. As the Supply Chain Quality Manager in this new organizational unit, you will be located in the Netherlands. Interested to further develop this new role? Then we might have something for you!
Today, Upjohn serves more than 100+ markets and has a network of 9 dedicated manufacturing sites bringing quality and reliability. And with roots in innovation and technological ingenuity, Upjohn is poised to take our portfolio of established medicines to the next level, bringing life-changing medicines to patients around the world and trailblazing a new path for the industry.
Reporting to the Director Intercompany Operations for Upjohn, you will establish and maintain a Quality Management System and a Quality Culture with a strive for continuous improvement within the organization in compliance with internal and Regulatory Authority expectations. You will also engage in product quality and compliance activities in line with current regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities related to this position:
- Engage with the local and functional Management to obtain and maintain alignment and support for Quality activities
- Manage deviations to resolve Product Quality and Compliance issues via deviation management
- Ensure that customer complaints on product quality are dealt with effectively
- Inform Quality Operations Management of significant deviations and complaints
- Ensure timely implementation of Product Quality Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within the area of responsibility
- Ensure local release of products in the markets, in compliance with the applicable local regulations and local procedures
- Lead preparation and coordination of Agency inspections and internal audits of Product Quality and Compliance (GMP/GDP) activities
- Manage Quarantine Alert Notices for medicinal products
- Collect data and metrics of the local and regional quality performance and communicates this to local and functional Management
- Ensure suppliers and customers qualification in accordance requirements
Education: Pharmaceutical Degree or Bachelor Degree in Science or Quality.
Language skills: Fluent English written and spoken required, spoken Dutch as an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Eligible as Responsible Person in accordance with local and EU regulations
- Technical and quality experience to make sound and effective quality decisions under pressure
- Leadership traits, able to engage and motivate
- Able to lead and work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Effective managing complexity and multiple priorities
- Strong negotiation and effective communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, comfortable to work independently
- Aware of and able to navigate cross-cultural differences
- Ability to identify personal development opportunities and engages to grow and improve
For this interesting position we offer a thorough induction training, an international environment, internal and external training opportunities plus a competitive compensation package and working conditions with flexible working hours.
Sounds like you and have you decided to respond? We are interested in you and invite you to submit your application with a motivation letter and a CV via the application button below.
Candidates must have an authorization to live and work in The Netherlands
We do not respond to requests from recruitment agencies
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.