Assistant Commercial Operations (Part time 80%)
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Of an organization committed to putting patients first? Pfizer has always evolved with the changing needs of the people who rely on us to create a healthier world. Guided by our four values: Courage, Joy, Equity and Excellence, our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Location: Capelle aan den IJssel
About the role
In this role you are the expert of all the Purchase Order (PO) creations and follow-up`s for the different departments. You will be in charge of the full end-to-end administrative service & support and you will act as a master in payments. You will provide the different departments with important financial support with insights and reports of PO status and budget overviews.
You will work in team of 4 Assistants and together you are, next to the PO Management, responsible for the general administrative support such as meeting logistic support and internal communication.
- Manage purchase orders for the commercial organization in the Netherlands
- You will act as a master in payments
- Deliver insights to business colleagues for their budget planning
- A First point of contact in case of any payment issues
- Delivering administrative support for the commercial organization
- Responsible for internal communication
- Responsible for organizing and communication of internal meetings
- Back-up for the other administrative assistants in case of any absence
- MBO education
- At least 2+ years’ experience as assistant (administrative services)
- Dutch (C2) and Business English (C1)
- MS office (outlook, MS teams, Excel) & SAP (Ariba)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present and work at all levels of the organization
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
What do we offer?
Pfizer has a pipeline full of innovative medicines for a variety of conditions. As a Pfizer colleague, you'll have the opportunity to maximize the impact of medicines for patients in a variety of ways. In short, you make a real difference.
We are always looking for top talent. We believe you will never stop learning and there will always be a new opportunity for your development. That is why we have broad opportunities in the Dutch organization. There are regular opportunities for training or to gain experience in a different field or even advancement to an international position.
A culture where you can be yourself
We are a large, international organization with people from all over the world. At Pfizer everyone should be able to be themselves, that's what we strive for and live by.
At Pfizer, we know that if you really want to make an impact on people's lives, it's important that your people are at their best. That's why we offer our colleagues good working conditions, such as an appropriate salary and opportunities to work from home. Working a lot of overtime is not the norm for us. We also believe that work and having fun should go hand in hand. That's why, for example, you can participate in all kinds of activities outside of work.
Are you interested?
Do you know enough and have you decided to respond? We are curious about you and invite you to submit your application via the apply button below. You don't have to worry about a deadline to respond. We keep looking until we have found the right candidate for this position. Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
We kindly ask you to provide your application documents in English!
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.